So... a compilation, huh? Yep. Let me introduce myself. My name is Kelley and I am the mother of two wonderful children. We also have three crazy, but loveable dogs. My husband, Allan is a fantastic, hardworking entrepreneur who makes sure we are all well taken care of.
Because we're always crazy busy, I'm always looking for things to make my life easier. That's where the compilation comes in. I scour the internet (especially Pinterest) and find things to not only entertain my kids, but also cut down on my cleaning time, my cooking time and last but not least, (if it ever happens), my work out time. Basically anything to make my life easier and more fun.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Road Trip Scavenger Hunt!

This year for Spring Break, we are headed to Disney World.  Now, for us Disney is about a 7 hour drive.  While this is not the longest drive we generally make, it is still plenty of time for the kids to say "Are we there yet?"  This time, I'm prepared!  I made a scavenger hunt that I printed off for each child.  Then, I laminated it so that the kids can re-use it. (I despise wasting paper.)  Bring a couple cheap dry erase markers from the dollar store, and an old sock as an eraser. You can also use oil crayons, but I'm sure they would make much more of a mess.

*Don't have access to a laminator?  Use clear shipping tape in overlapping strips and just create your own laminated paper!*

This is the scavenger hunt I came up with-

 
I hope your kids have as much fun as mine with this!
 
-Kelley-

No comments:

Post a Comment