So... a compilation, huh? Yep. Let me introduce myself. My name is Kelley and I am the mother of two wonderful children. We also have three crazy, but loveable dogs. My husband, Allan is a fantastic, hardworking entrepreneur who makes sure we are all well taken care of.
Because we're always crazy busy, I'm always looking for things to make my life easier. That's where the compilation comes in. I scour the internet (especially Pinterest) and find things to not only entertain my kids, but also cut down on my cleaning time, my cooking time and last but not least, (if it ever happens), my work out time. Basically anything to make my life easier and more fun.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

DTI Dance Competition

Sunday, my daughter had a dance competition, DTI in Chattanooga.  I just have to say a huge congratulations to all the wonderful Bravo Dance Center Dancers!  Her company, Jr. A, won a high gold ribbon for their Lyrical dance, "Rise," a high gold excel ribbon for their jazz dance "Betty Boo," and the entire company won a high gold ribbon and 1st place in Extended Line for "Rebeat!"  Congratulations to all the wonderful Bravo Dance Center dancers!
-Kelley-

Bravo Dance Center Company 2012-2013

Jr. A Company 2012-2013

No comments:

Post a Comment