So... a compilation, huh? Yep. Let me introduce myself. My name is Kelley and I am the mother of two wonderful children. We also have three crazy, but loveable dogs. My husband, Allan is a fantastic, hardworking entrepreneur who makes sure we are all well taken care of.
Because we're always crazy busy, I'm always looking for things to make my life easier. That's where the compilation comes in. I scour the internet (especially Pinterest) and find things to not only entertain my kids, but also cut down on my cleaning time, my cooking time and last but not least, (if it ever happens), my work out time. Basically anything to make my life easier and more fun.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Sneaky Veggies

Yesterday I wasn't feeling so well, so I decided to do something simple for dinner.  It was cold outside and my husband wanted something hearty so I decided on a simple pasta bake.

Pasta Bake:
Ingredients:
1 lb Ground Beef (I used Ground Chuck)
1 Jar Pasta Sauce
1 Box Ronzoni Garden Delights Penne Rigate (Sneaky Veggies)
1 c. Shredded Italian Cheese (Mozzarella will work fine)

1. Boil pasta according to box directions.  Drain and set aside.
2. Brown ground beef and season to taste.
3. Layer ingredients in a baking dish.  I used an 8x8 in square dish, but usually use a rectangular Pyrex dish.
4. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes until cheese is bubbly and golden on top.  You can cover with foil if necessary to prevent the cheese from becoming too brown.
5. Once removed from oven, let set about 5 minutes before serving.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment