So... a compilation, huh? Yep. Let me introduce myself. My name is Kelley and I am the mother of two wonderful children. We also have three crazy, but loveable dogs. My husband, Allan is a fantastic, hardworking entrepreneur who makes sure we are all well taken care of.
Because we're always crazy busy, I'm always looking for things to make my life easier. That's where the compilation comes in. I scour the internet (especially Pinterest) and find things to not only entertain my kids, but also cut down on my cleaning time, my cooking time and last but not least, (if it ever happens), my work out time. Basically anything to make my life easier and more fun.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Fun Online Countdown Timer

Every day my son has to do 20 minutes of printing practice.  He hates this more than any lesson we have to.  So, as always, I've been on the lookout for ways to make this more fun.  We've discovered having a different timer every day helps.  First we tried an egg timer, then we went through all the different ring tone timers on my phone and finally, when the phone had run out of options, I went online. 
After googling and using many generic timers, I discovered this really cute website for classroom timers.

http://www.online-stopwatch.com/classroom-timers/

Today we are using the "army timer" as my son calls it.

 
I thought this was a cute find and just wanted to share it with you all!
 
-Kelley-

No comments:

Post a Comment